Well! It’s that time again! Another holiday, another Tag! Let’s do it!
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I have three favorites actually: First one is Most Wonderful Time of the Year, which is a Hallmark movie. It is surprisingly hilarious and it makes me laugh every time I watch it!
Second one is Christmas Card, another Hallmark movie that perfectly captures the atmosphere of Christmas! This movie made me fall in love with Nevada City, California, and small country towns in general!
The third one is White Christmas. I love the music, the quick and witty humor, and it’s all around atmosphere! An oldie, but goodie!
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I’m on the nice list because Jesus put me there.
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
But why tho?
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, a few years ago. We were snowed in at my grandparents house for three days and I ended up getting serious cabin fever!
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I start even earlier! I usually begin Christmas gifts early November! Mostly because I hand-make most, if not all, my Christmas gifts.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
Christmas Card. I want to work in that mill and live in that house!
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and lets not forget Rudolph!
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Either the week before or after Thanksgiving. Yes, we are one of those families.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. Although someday we’d like to get a real one.
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
I used to peek at gifts when I was little. It was fun deducing and guessing what was inside each gift. But now, it’s not much fun anymore. So while my siblings continue to do it, I stay as far away from the gifts as possible!
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
I don’t have one.
14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
I’m not gonna say because they might read this post and never speak to me again.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
A little gem and secret family recipe called Icebox Fruitcake. That might sound nasty, but it actually tastes far better than regular fruitcake!
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Eh, I’m a fair present wrapper. It looks decent. I just tend to use a little more wrapping paper than I’d like to.
17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
I only went once, and technically it was a Christmas Parade. But I’ve never been able to. Everyone plans caroling only when we just so happen to be going out of town!
18. What tops your tree?
A angel bear.
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
I wish to not be stressed out during the Holiday season.
Thanks for reading! Leave a like and comment below your holiday traditions! Merry Christmas!